Tired of seeing those hideous stretch marks on your stomach, thighs, or breasts? Once you have them they can be a huge pain to get rid of. And, sadly, they’re awfully noticeable whenever your skin is exposed. So, what can you do about it?
Well, there are laser or even surgical methods that work well, but they can be terribly expensive. But, there’s another method that actually works and doesn’t cost an arm and a leg – stretch mark removal creams.
These creams are topical treatments that are applied to the affected areas daily. They work by targeting the pigments in the skin that cause the dark red or purple tints you see in the lines.
The cream ceases production of these pigments over time and assists in the healing process of the area the stretch marks are located. It can take a few weeks or even a month or two for the marks to completely fade away but it works and doesn’t cost a small fortune.
Below we’ve provided a list of the most affordable and most effective creams that are guaranteed to gradually get rid of your stretch marks.
No matter where you’ve developed stretch marks, it can be tough to get rid of them. But if you’re looking for incredibly fast results, a product that’s safe to use, and something that won’t break the bank, TriLASTIN’s SR stretch mark removal cream is by far the BEST choice.
TriLASTIN does a lot including:
- Provide Visible Results in 3 Weeks or Less
- Works on Both Aged and Newly Developed Marks
- Effective on Both Light and Dark Skin Tones
- Has a 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
This stretch mark cream gets rid of the ridges and discoloring associated with marks. It also works had to repair the underlying skin, restore its natural elasticity, and promotes the growth of new, healthy skin cells to replace the damaged skin. This means you’ll be free of stretch marks and have smooth, natural looking skin again.
TriLASTIN-SR has been clinically tested thoroughly. During those tests an impressive 86% of participants claimed the product as successful at removing stretch marks and said they would highly recommend it to friends and family.
- STRETCH MARK CREAM - Using sustained-release technology targeted for stretch mark removal, TriLASTIN-SR Maximum Strength Stretch Mark Cream delivers visible results for all stretch marks in as little as 3 weeks.
- FOR ALL TYPES OF STRETCH MARKS - Stretch marks are tears that occur in the dermal layer of the skin due to things like pregnancy, excessive weight gain, adolescent growth spurts or bodybuilding. Reduce the appearance of all types with TriLASTIN stretch marks cream.
- SEE RESULTS IN 3 WEEKS - Features our exclusive Sequenced Diffusion Delivery System (SDDS), which protects the skin and provides a sequenced release of active ingredients for stretch mark removal. This sustained-release system works at your skin's pace, and according to your skin's needs over a longer period of time. Depending on the nature and severity of the stretch marks, results may be seen in as little as 3 weeks while full efficacy can take 60 days or longer to fully realize.
- EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS - TriLASTIN-SR Maximum Strength Stretch Mark Cream is a targeted formula with ingredients like our powerful, multi-vitamin complex, BeauPlex VH, amino acid rich Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Vitamin E, collagen and elastin.
- MADE IN THE USA - Brought to you by TriLASTIN, this effective stretch mark removal cream is made in the USA by a team of award-winning scientists and crafted to reveal your true inner beauty.
2. Skinception Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy
Skinception is a relatively unknown company but they’ve seen a huge spike in visibility ever since their stretch mark and dark spot creams hit the market. Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy is one of our favorite products right now. Why? Because it starts showing noticeable results fast, it works insanely well for fading stretch marks anywhere on the body, and it’s very reasonably priced.
But Skinception stretch mark cream does a lot more than just simply get rid of these nasty marks. It also:
- Increases Your Body’s Natural Collagen Production
- Helps Make Your Skin Tighter Again
- Gets Rid of Skin Discolorations
- Smooths Out Even the Deepest Grooves
This is why Intensive made number two on our list. Using this product you’ll be able to fade away those stubborn stretch marks in just a few weeks time, restore the elasticity of the skin, remove those awful red & purple lines, and fully smooth out the skin again. This cream literally does it all.
Another huge plus to using Skinception Intensive? It works virtually anywhere. The most common and difficult areas like the breasts, stomach, thighs, upper arms, and buttocks can all be cured of marks easily using this product. We highly recommend you give it a try.
Overall Rating – 8.2/10
3. Revitol Stretch Mark Cream
Revitol is a brand that’s been around for quite a while and they’ve got a huge line of cosmetics products ranging from simple skin moisturizers to hair removal creams and beyond. But the one product we adore the most is the Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention. This is a daily use cream that slowly diminishes the appearance of marks on the skin.
Using a unique blend of squalene oil, grapefruit seed, vitamin E, and several other ingredients this product slowly but surely increases collagen, ups your body’s elastin, and pumps your skin with various vitamins and nutrients needed to produce new, healthier skin cells to replace the damaged ones like those found in stretch marks.
Revitol guarantees that you will see a huge reduction in the appearance of the marks and notice that your skin will be a lot tighter after extended use of their cream.
Overall Rating – 7.8/10
- Helps increase production of collagen and elastin in the epidermis
- Increases the elasticity and strength of the skin
- Decreases the appearance of existing stretch marks
- Prevents the development of stretch marks
- Helps keeps skin healthy and firm
4. Dermology Stretch Mark Removal Cream
Finally we come to the end of our list. The 4th cream we suggest using is one by Dermology, a skincare brand pretty similar to Revitol. While this one isn’t the absolute best it’s definitely better than a lot of other creams we’ve seen. It still works well but generally takes 2 1/2 to 3 months of daily application to see results. That’s compared to a few weeks to a month with the two mentioned above.
So, no, Dermology isn’t exactly the best option, but we’ve tested over a dozen creams and this one still consistently performs better than most other products we’ve come across.
Overall Rating – 6.5/10
- Anti Aging Cream With Phytoceramides Wrinkle Repair Complex
- Supports Collagen Production and Fights Wrinkles
- Helps Moisturize and Keep Skin Soft
- Hyaluronic Acid and Argireline help the anti-aging process
- Safe Alternative to Plastic Surgery
Not interested in the creams listed above? No worries – we’ve reviewed a few dozen different stretch mark removal creams. Use the list below to read our reviews.
- CeraVe Stretch Mark Cream
- Mederma Stretch Mark Cream
- Mama Mio Tummy Rub (specifically for pregnancy)
- Celtrixa Stretch Mark Cream
- Mama Bee Belly Butter (also for pregnant women)
- Clarins Stretch Mark Control
This is not an exhaustive list of the stretch mark cream reviews available on the site – it’s just a sampling. Also keep in mind that some are intended to be used by women during pregnancy, some are only for the prevention of stretch marks, and others are all-around stretch mark fade creams.
Why Use a Stretch Mark Cream?
That wraps up our picks for best stretch mark cream. Don’t forget that there are other treatment options available if a cream doesn’t provide the results you’re looking for. Some people have far worse cases of stretch marks than others and may require additional treatment to fully remove them.
The point, however, is that using a stretch mark removal cream is far, far cheaper than any other treatment method and should be the first thing you try to fade away your markings.
Alternative treatment methods, such as laser sessions or surgery, can cost an absurd amount of money. A single laser session is usually, at the cheapest, around $350. And surgery?
Well, we all know that any surgical procedure is going to set you back at least $1500, possibly much more. And because these are ‘elective’ procedures, your odds of insurance reimbursement are not good at all.
Do yourself a favor – try one or two of the creams we mention above in our “best of” cream list for at least 1 to 2 months with consistency. If your markings aren’t too old or deeply ingrained, you’ll likely see noticeable results within that timeframe.
If not – save up your pennies, go see a dermatologist, and figure out where to go next. But you should definitely start off with a cream as it is substantially more affordable and it often works out well for people.