Have you recently developed stretch marks somewhere on your body? Or perhaps they’ve been there a while and you’re looking for a way to finally remove them. Well, there are multiple methods for doing this but one of the easiest, cheapest, and still effective ways is to use a stretch mark cream. One such product available is called Setavan. Today we’re going to discuss this cream in full detail.
NOTE: Senvie, makers of Setavan, have dropped the Setavan branding and are just using Senvie now in product labeling.
Setavan is yet another stretch mark cream that is only sold online (similar to Revitol or RevitaGen). According to their website this product is meant to repair skin that has been afflicted with stretch marks.
The company claims that this cream work both new and old stretch marks and will remove the scars and silver, purple, or reddish colors that come with them.
Setavan is formulated with a mix of various anti-oxidants and moisturizers that nourish the skin, help promote the growth of health skin cells, and restore the strength and resilience of the skin to its former glory.
The company even goes as far as to say that they guarantee results within 14 days or you can get a full refund.
Normally we suggest that our readers seek out the opinions of individuals that have already used a product before purchasing it for themselves. Unfortunately, Setavan is one of those obscure products that has little or no buzz around it, therefore there aren’t really any real consumer reviews to read for it.
This is what we would normally consider a red flag. Generally speaking, if a product doesn’t have any history behind or any indication that people have actually used it, it goes on our “not recommended” list.
Used this product for my stretch marks on my legs that r not even severe and it did not work. The only thing good is the texture and the scent. Reached out to the company for a refund and nobody ever contacted me backMay M.
I have been using this for the past month and im sad to say i haven’t seen much. The color of my stretch marks has gotten the slightest bit lighter, but other than that, no other results. The texture is nice, however it has an unappealing scent i just cant get over. Hopefully it works for you, but didn’t for me.Kailia Lavato
- LIGHTENED AND FADED MARKS NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD - Our amazing natural stretch marks cream works deep down to fade and lighten the appearance of stretch marks to give you clear and smooth skin. Feel great and confident the next time you look in the mirror.
- YOUR PARTNER WON'T BELIEVE YOUR SMOOTHER, CLEARER LOOK - Setavan's powerful stretch mark cream works on the belly, back, chest, legs, shoulders and arms. Pregnancy stretch marks have finally met their match. This amazing daily moisturizer has Cocoa, Mango & Shea Butter + Rose, Jojoba, Orange & Olive Oil w/ Vitamins & Minerals to prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- EVERY BOTTLE SOLD HELPS A CHILD IN NEED - We don't just sell an amazing stretch mark removal cream, we want to make the world a better place too. A portion of the proceeds of every sale goes to the Save The Children Foundation. It's our way of doing what we can to give back and make the world better a place.
- IT'S SAFE AND EASY TO USE - Setavan Stretch Mark Cream is made in the USA in a FDA registered facility to ensure safety and potency. Simply apply twice a day to fade and lighten your stretch marks and scars to restore your confidence.
- GET READY TO FALL IN LOVE - You are going to love Setavan by Senvie. We know you're a big deal, and we'll do everything we can to make sure you're completely satisfied. You'll get the finest product and service around, or your money back. Try us out and get 90 days to see why Setavan is the #1 stretch mark cream.
Setavan is easily one of the most over-priced, underwhelming stretch mark creams we’ve ever come across. A single jar of this stuff has a retail value of $109.95, although the website claims that with a “limited-time” special you can purchase a jar for just $54.94. But, from what we can tell, this “deal” is ALWAYS available. Yet another red flag.
Setavan also gets a nod of disapproval because of its formula. Essentially this product is no different than a standard skin moisturizer that you can find at pretty much any beauty store or even pharmacy. You can get an identical product for a much better price.
NOT RECOMMENDED. Other products provide much more bang for your buck. This cream is a moisturizer dressed as a miracle cure with a price tag that matches its ridiculousness. If you’re looking for something worth your time, try using TriLastin-SR or Skinception, both are proven to provide great results, have great history, and don’t come off as scammy, low-quality products.
PUBLIC OPINION (unheard of product)
How to Use It
We weren’t able to find any usage instructions for this product but if it’s like most other creams you would simply rub the product onto the skin where you have stretch marks 1-2 times daily. According to Setavan you should see results within 14 days of use.
Where to Buy It
Still want to give Setavan stretch mark cream a chance? Well, there’s only one place to get it – their official website. And, as mentioned above, it’s not cheap. $54.95 for one jar, a 3 month supply option for $105.95, and a 150 day supply option that costs $159.95.
NOTE: Amazon now sells Senvie’s products and you can find VERY ATTRACTIVE pricing HERE.