Want to blast your stretch marks away without worrying about an invasive surgery or spending a couple of months applying a topical cream to the affected areas? Laser technology, which has mostly been associated with removing scars and wrinkles, can also be used to get rid of stretch marks through fractional laser skin resurfacing.
About Fractional Laser Treatment
Here’s a video of doctors talking about how these lasers work to eradicate marks:
- Professional Salon Scar & Stretch Mark Reduction & Diminishing Treatment Machine
- The High-Output Professional Stretch Mark and Scar Reduction Machine.
- Quality construction, 1 year warranty included.
- Detailed production information for this item, data sheets, PDF instructions and usage videos may be found on the manufacturer's (Avance Beauty) technical support page.
Lasers vs Creams
The only thing that they said that we don’t agree with is their statement that stretch mark removal creams don’t work. Let’s be honest here, these physicians are essentially making an infomercial designed to convince people to use their clinic for pricey laser treatments. While creams are definitely slower, they DO work for most people when used regularly.
We’ve found that proper creams like TriLASTIN-SR stretch mark cream and Mederma work exceptionally well when used as directed and typically require 4-8 weeks before you’ll see improvement. Is it as fast as a laser?
Of course not, but it still works. So, if you’re a bit more patient and want to get results without having to spend a small fortune we strongly suggest trying a topical cream before going the laser route.
But if you prefer faster results and are capable of dropping several hundred dollars at a time (around $320 per session), fractional laser treatments can eliminate stretch marks quickly. It’s important to remember that you need 3-5 treatments to completely get rid of marks, though. These treatments usually take 30-45 minutes each.
Want to Try My Favorite Cream?
- Voted #1 Stretch Mark Cream in Pregnancy & Birth Magazine's "Top 10 Stretch Mark Creams"
- Clinically Tested and Proven Ingredients using naturally-sourced bioactive peptides. Manufactured in FDA Registered and GMP Certified Facility
- Visible results in as little as 3 Weeks. Effective on Old or New, Silver or Red stretch marks and scars
- Paraben-Free, Hypoallergenic, Unscented, Non-Greasy, Non-Staining, Non-Sticky
- 90 Day Guarantee. BBB A+ Rating. Made in USA.