Want to blast your stretch marks away without worrying about an invasive surgery or spending a couple of months applying a topical cream to the affected areas? Fractional lasers, which have mostly been associated with removing scars and wrinkles, can also be used to get rid of stretch marks through laser skin resurfacing.
About Fractional Laser Treatments
Here’s a video of doctors talking about how these lasers work to eradicate marks:
- Professional Salon Scar & Stretch Mark Reduction & Diminishing Treatment Machine
- The High-Output Professional Stretch Mark and Scar Reduction Machine.
- Quality construction, 1 year warranty included.
- Detailed production information for this item, data sheets, PDF instructions and usage videos may be found on the manufacturer's (Avance Beauty) technical support page.
Lasers vs Creams
The only thing that they said that we don’t agree with is the statement about stretch mark removal creams not working. Let’s be honest, these physicians are making an infomercial to get people in their clinic for these pricey laser treatments. While creams are definitely slower, they DO work for most people when used regularly.
We’ve found that proper creams like TriLastin stretch mark cream and Mederma work exceptionally well when used correctly and for a 4-8 weeks. Is it as fast as a laser? Of course not, but it still works. So, if you’re a bit patient and wanting to get results without having to spend a small fortune we strongly suggest trying a topical cream before going the laser route.
But if you prefer faster results and are capable of dropping several hundred dollars at a time (around $250 per session), using fractional laser treatments you can eliminate stretch marks quite quickly. It’s important to remember that you need 3-5 treatments to completely get rid of marks, though. These treatments usually take 30-45 minutes each.
Want to Try it Yourself?
- STRETCH MARK CREAM - Using sustained-release technology targeted for stretch mark removal, TriLASTIN-SR Maximum Strength Stretch Mark Cream delivers visible results for all stretch marks in as little as 3 weeks.
- FOR ALL TYPES OF STRETCH MARKS - Stretch marks are tears that occur in the dermal layer of the skin due to things like pregnancy, excessive weight gain, adolescent growth spurts or bodybuilding. Reduce the appearance of all types with TriLASTIN stretch marks cream.
- SEE RESULTS IN 3 WEEKS - Features our exclusive Sequenced Diffusion Delivery System (SDDS), which protects the skin and provides a sequenced release of active ingredients for stretch mark removal. This sustained-release system works at your skin's pace, and according to your skin's needs over a longer period of time. Depending on the nature and severity of the stretch marks, results may be seen in as little as 3 weeks while full efficacy can take 60 days or longer to fully realize.
- EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS - TriLASTIN-SR Maximum Strength Stretch Mark Cream is a targeted formula with ingredients like our powerful, multi-vitamin complex, BeauPlex VHTM, amino acid rich Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Vitamin E, collagen and elastin.
- MADE IN THE USA - Brought to you by TriLASTIN, this effective stretch mark removal cream is made in the USA by a team of award-winning scientists and crafted to reveal your true inner beauty.
Other Products You’ll Love Too!
Amazon Best Selling Stretch Mark Removal Creams