Fitness is the hot topic at the moment. We’re all obsessed with being our best selves, dieting and working out to get the look we desire. Of course it’s all about being healthy first and foremost. People who are in shape have a better quality of life and are generally happier, more confident and even more successful.
However let’s not overlook the other reason to work out, looking good! We’re able to share ourselves more than ever through social media and showing off a great physique feels amazing. To get the ultimate body we need to work out.
Working out our whole body is important of course, but abs are the classic part of the body we want to look flawless. Well defined, strong abdominals look amazing whether you’re in or out of clothes. Abs are also important for your long term health, helping with posture and to avoid back problems.
Abs are crucial if you want the healthy and sexy look and just like when you’re exercising any other part of the body you need to do it right. This means using specialist equipment and doing specialist exercises, that’s where ab machines come in. Ab machines are the best way to isolate your core and really work it out. Let’s take a look at what they have to offer.
Comparing Ab Exercisers
Ab exercisers let you isolate the abdominals and really put some focus on them. They are built to mirror traditional exercises in the gym and recreate them in your own home.
Traditional exercises for abs include the sit up bench and ab roller wheels. These have shown their effectiveness throughout the years but can often be fairly rigid with the routines. This means you’re not getting the full benefit from the exercise and can even lead to injury.
Ab exercisers are an alternative that let you make more from your work out and offer a range of benefits to traditional gym equipment.
Advantages of Ab Exercisers
There are a number of distinct differences to ab exercisers from traditional gym equipment that make them extremely useful for everyone:
Unlike static gym equipment we’re fans of how ab exercisers offer much more flexibility. This means you can set them up and use them at home, or anywhere needed. The exercises themselves can be more flexible too, allowing you full range of motion.
Gym equipment has come on leaps and bounds in the past decade but too often we see abdominal exercises being exactly the same. Ab exercisers have allowed you to take it further by combining workouts on different surfaces and with other equipment.
Ab Exercisers are now more creative than ever. This let’s you exercise the abdominal muscles fully, allowing you to tone and strengthen the area more than before. The result is more defined and better looking abs.
Disadvantages of Ab Exercisers
The main disadvantage is that there is a lot of choice and it can be difficult to find the best one for you.
Want to Tone Those Abs?
- Ultra wide ab roller with built in resistance and ergonomic handles to help maximize results of ab roll out exercises
- Interior kinetic engine uses a carbon steel spring to provide resistance and amplify abdominal and arm workout
- Ultra wide wheel tread offers stability when carving left, right or center for targeted work on obliques.DO NOT use if you are over 300 lbs
- Ergonomic hand grips are angled to activate arm and core muscles; Handles are removable for easy storage and transport
- Includes high density foam kneepad for superior comfort; Downloadable 21 day workout plan; 1year manufacturer warranty
Other Options to Regain Your Bod
- BEST SELLING AB / CORE EXERCISE MACHINE: World famous AbCoaster’s bottom-up slider motion is easy to do & easy on you; unlike most ab machines, the AbCoaster MAX provides a comprehensive workout with virtually no stress or strain on your neck / back and is used at over 4000 fitness facilities! Includes: AbCoaster with cushioned Free-Style Seat, Rep Counter-- requires 2 AAA batteries (included)-- 14-Day Express Program, Fast Track Meal Plan
- DOUBLE YOUR AB WORKOUT: Ab Coaster abs machine targets your entire core area including upper, middle, and lower abs in half the time to help you get lean, sculpted, sexy abs, a chiseled midsection, just twist the seat for amazing oblique workout equipment or glide from side to side for an express ab / core workout, all in your own home gym
- DIGITAL WORKOUT COUNTER: Easy-to-read display keeps track of your abs / core workout for you so you can give full attention to every home exercise session
- ALL LEVELS WELCOME: Perfect fitness equipment for beginners and long-time exercise enthusiasts alike; high-quality molded foam seat cushion and arm pads for extra comfort and support during your workout
- EASY ASSEMBLY— SPACE SAVING: Follow the easy instructions for full assembly in just minutes, the Ab Coaster machine arrives partially assembled with necessary tools included; simply fold away for easy storage ULTIMATE STABILITY & DURABILITY: Commercial-grade steel tubing is built to last; supports up to 300 lb.
- Thickly padded bench with durable stitched vinyl upholstery
- Bench adjusts to 4 levels
- Adjustable, split thigh support. Recommended use- Use with or without dumbbells for ripped abs and a strong back
- Heavy-duty 2” steel frame construction
- Easy-to-reach extended hand grips
- Pivoting foam rollers hold your lower leg in place for hyperextension exercises, and feet in place for crunches
- High-density foam pads add comfort and support
- Adjustable footrest, backrest, and thigh support to accommodate height and workout intensity
- Folds for easy storage
- Included Components: bench
- Sport Type: Excercise & Fitness